Dry Ice Blasting
At Aetna Integrated Services, we are proud to provide our customers with superior commercial cleaning services. If your industrial equipment need a good scrub, it is essential to have the right process, technique, and equipment to do so. Simply scrubbing with soap and water isn’t going to cut it when it comes to your large machinery. Fortunately, at Aetna Integrated Services, we offer dry ice blasting for facilities in Ohio, Kentucky, West Virginia, Tennessee, Pennsylvania, and Indiana. Dry ice blasting may be exactly what you need to clean your equipment properly.
What is Dry Ice Blasting?
Dry ice blasting is a cleaning method similar to sandblasting, bead blasting, soda blasting, and wet-abrasive blasting in that a pressurized air stream is used to accelerate a particular medium onto the surface that needs cleaning. However, instead of using one of these more abrasive mediums, dry ice blasting uses dense pellets of dry ice that sublimate on impact, eliminating the need for secondary clean up.
Benefits of Dry Ice Blasting
Dry ice blasting offers several advantages over traditional equipment cleaning methods.
- It’s non-abrasive, non-conductive, and non-flammable, making it completely safe for your industrial equipment.
- It is eco-friendly and does not contain any contaminants such as gritty materials or solvents.
- It is safe to use on food equipment.
- Your machinery does not need to be moved in order to be dry ice blasted in the majority of cases.
- It will not cause any damage to your electrical or mechanical parts and comes with no risk of fire.
- It can remove a variety of substances, such as paints, oils, biofilms, release agents, contaminants, and product residue.
- It can be gentle enough for standard, general cleaning or aggressive enough to clean weld slag from tools.
If you are looking for a safe and clean method of cleaning your industrial equipment, contact Aetna Integrated Services for a free consultation on dry ice blasting today.